Summer 2011

Summer 2011
#teamtepperswag

Sunday, September 2, 2012

No Rest For The Weary

I’ve been in the hospital for 10 days now.   I’m making slow progress, but I have a lot of nausea and feel pretty miserable for the good part of each day.   The plan is to wait for my intestines to improve, on their own with rest, and the doctors are hopeful I can avoid a risky surgery.    Please understand that I am not up to having visitors and probably won’t until I am better and home.   Thank you to everyone who has sent me well wishes and your positive thoughts. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leah -- you don't know me, I'm an old friend of your mom and dad's. Just dropping in to say hello and I'm quietly rooting for you to get better. I keep you and your family in my thoughts frequently. You are loved from far away! Gentle hugs and warm prayers. --corrie

    ReplyDelete

Curious Friends: